As I’m sure you probably already know Chip and Joanna Gaines introduced a new line of Home Decor goods to Target. I was excited about this new line for 2 reasons: 1) I love the style of decor that Joanna creates and 2) The Target Line seemed like it was going to be a far more affordable option than what I was finding available through the Magnolia line for Pier One and elsewhere.
Although I wasn’t one of those who rushed right to Target on the day the line became available I was excited to check it out on my next trip! I loved a lot of what they had to offer and it was so much more affordable than what I had hoped for! #WINNING!
When I went to Target it was solely a Christmas decor trip so I didn’t pick up all the things, but when switching from Christmas to winter decor I plan on picking up some more items that I really love! Here’s what I bought and what I have on my wishlist!
WARNING! Reading further will induce feelings of FOMO (fear of missing out) and could result in an unnecessary trip to your local Target in which large amounts of cash could be dropped!
What I Got
- That sweet black and white dessert bowl was the very first item in my cart. I went with a neutral Christmas theme this year and my Christmas Tablescape is a black and white. I used black and white buffalo check fabric and thought that these sweet dessert plates would be the perfect addition! You can shop those perfect dishes HERE .
- If you know me then you probably already know that black and white is my jam….and if that black and white happens to come in the form of a horizontal stripe sign me up twice! So when I found these perfect cloth napkins in a black and cream stripe I slam dunked those into my cart like a shopping MVP! You can shop those HERE .
- This year I decorated the kitchen for Christmas too (the tell-tale sign that your holiday decor is getting out of hand!)! I used this sweet black and white ribbon to tie some pretty boxwood wreaths to the backs of my barstools and it turned out perfectly! If you love that idea or you’re just looking for pretty ribbon to wrap gifts you can find that HERE
You can see how I used these items in my Christmas decor next week in my Christmas Blog Hop Post where I’m joining several other bloggers in giving a fun Christmas home tour!
What I Want
- This perfect black and white plaid pillow is perfect for a cozy winter decor style. It goes with just about any style from Farmhouse to Mid-Century Modern and I plan on picking one (or five) up soon! Shop that pretty HERE
- Ok I am loving their entryway items so much! Check out this awesome doormat! It is so perfect! At our house I have a big outdoor rug on the porch for summer, but when winter rolls around I need something a bit more heavy duty and practical! With 3 boys running through a wet yard all winter this would be perfect for wiping off snow boots before coming in! Shop this great doormat HERE
- I love pretty much anything galvanized and from serving trays to olive buckets I definitely have quite a few pieces of it! I am loving these metal flower vases! They come in 2 sizes, medium and large, and would be perfect on an entryway table or on your floor to add height to a bare area! You can shop that look HERE
- This house log holder is so unique and interesting and I just think its adorable! I plan on getting one and adding some birch logs to it to set near our fireplace! This piece is pretty and functional! Check it out HERE
There you have it! My picks from the new Hearth and Hand Line at Target!! Some of these items weren’t available in my area so if you are having the same experience you can shop these items online or directly through this post!
All images in this post are stock images from Target.com